- Monitoring and Maintenance of Quality Management System and accreditations/recognitions; regular review and updating of documentation. Execution of OI guidelines at local level.
- Scheduling and participation in PT/ILC programs. Statistical analysis of analytical results.
- Preparing and updating Training needs and Plan of Laboratory staff
- Act as an interface between lab staff and support functions of lab and SGS as a whole.
- Complaint analysis/investigation and closure with corrective actions
- Conducting IQC, maintaining instrument calibrations on regular basis
- Risk Assessments for laboratory processes
Required Candidate profile
- Thorough Knowledge of ISO 17025/GLP and other recognition schemes like EIC, APEDA, FSSAI.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis of analytical results/six sigma
- Team Management
- Soft skills
- Should comprehend complex documentation system
- Knowledge of HSE procedures for laboratory
- Knowledge of OSHAHS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 will be added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification MNC. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 97,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. We cater quality services to 9 Businesses in India like Consumer & Retail Services, Oil & Gas, Industrial services, AFL, Minerals etc.
Contact Company:SGS India Pvt. Ltd.