- Brief Job Description:
- Handle laboratory operations and manage team of chemists / supervisors
- Manage reporting and monitoring of resources
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and schedules.
- Work closely with client and the internal team to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives.
2.Technical / Behavioral / Managerial / Critical Skills Desired:
- Should be currently in a position of Lab In-charge or Section In-charge.
- Excellent in managing Lab operations.
- Well versed with basic requirements of Laboratory Management System as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Well versed with NABL accreditations.
- Size and product mix of the refinery / institute he is currently working with.
- Overall exposure in terms of managerial qualities.
- Hands on experience handling a sizable team etc.
- Good communication Skills.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, General, Environmental science, Optometry, Other Specialization, Food Technology, Agriculture, Geology, Anthropology, Home science, Bio-Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Any Specialization, Microbiology, Botany, Nursing, Chemistry, Physics, Computers, Statistics, Dairy Technology, Zoology, B.Tech/B.E. - Petroleum
PG:M.Tech - Petroleum, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Any Specialization
SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification MNC. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. We cater quality services to 9 Businesses in India like Consumer & Retail Services, Oil & Gas, Industrial services, AFL, Minerals etc.
Kindly visit are Global Website www.sgs.com
India Website: www.sgsgroup.in