- Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology
- Desirable: PhD
- Specialization: Passed out Food Safety Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) examination and recognized as an FSSAI approved microbiologist and having laboratory experience in microbiological testing of food, water etc.
- Minimum Years: 3 to 5 years
- Scope of job /Activities handled: Day-to-day laboratory work as Microbiologist and assisting concerned Section In charge.
Brief Job Description:
- Day to day routine analysis in microbiological/analytical section.
- Preparation of reagents/media and record keeping of all supporting data
- Reagent, Media and consumable management and QA/QC of relevant section.
- Method Validation and development of new method.
- On-time delivery /completion of assigned work/method validation with customer focus in his area of operation as microbiologist
- Good in hands-on analysis /interpretation of data and should have basic understanding in analytical chemistry.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Microbiology
Doctorate:M.Phil. - Advertising/Mass Communication, Microbiology
SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 1878, SGS transformed grain trading in Europe by offering innovative agricultural inspection services. The Company was registered in Geneva as Socit Gnrale de Surveillance in 1919. Shares were first listed on (SWX) Swiss Exchange in 1985. Since 2001, we have only one class of shares consisting of registered shares.