- Provide 2nd or 3rd Level Support as required working closely with service provider of application support on escalated issues;
- Collaborate with the Implementation, Solution Architect, Delivery and Outsourced teams on support issues;
- Partner with the outsourced provider of application support to improve relationship, monitor performance and quality of services;
- Monitor escalated issues closely and assist in resolving them according to escalation procedure
- Perform regular service quality checks on incident tickets;
- Facilitate and guide outsourced testing activities such as unit testing, regression testing and user acceptance.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or a related subject
Technical / Behavioral / Managerial / Critical Skills Desired:
- Experience of supporting testing activities such as unit testing, automation testing and user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of the following Oracle R12 flows: Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Reporting (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Supply Chain;
- Knowledge in Finance modules: GL- General ledger, AP- Account payables, FA- Fixed assets, CE- Cash Management, AR- Account receivables, EBTAX, Iexpense and PO- Purchase Order
- A plus would be knowledge in SLA- Subledger Accounting, AME- Approval Management Engine and Oracle Workflows
- Experience of supporting testing activities such as unit testing, regression and user acceptance testing. Experience with automated testing would be a plus;
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Fluent in English.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers, PG Diploma - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA, M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification MNC. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. We cater quality services to 9 Businesses in India like Consumer & Retail Services (CRS), Oil & Gas (OGC), Industrial Services, AFL, Minerals, Transportation, etc.
Kindly visit are Global Website www.sgs.com
India Website: www.sgsgroup.in
Contact Company:SGS India Pvt. Ltd.